- Weight: 500gr.
- Fine netting is filled with high-quality coco peat substrate and then compressed to form a handy pellet, ensuring optimum air/water exchange.
- Use compressed pellets instead of heavy potting soil.
- On watering, pellet expands to 6cms.
- Germinated plants can be planted directly in pots or soil with no damage to roots.
- Pour water over the pellet to moisten well and wait till it expands.
- Sow seeds or stick cuttings and position the tray in a bright place. When the seeds are sprouting, turn the cover slightly for air circulation.
- When the seeds have sprouted, take the cover off. Avoid frost. Gradually expose to the sun. Never overwater or let them dry out. Water thoroughly. Refill water when required.
- To protect the sensitive roots, cover the pellet completely in the flower bed or flower pot when planting, cover with soil.
- Additional Information