Every product on siridepot comes with a manufacturers warranty. In addition, siridepot.com also has a return and exchange policy for all sales made on our website. Placing your order with siridepot indicates your acceptance of this Return & Exchange policy.
We are committed to your total satisfaction. Simply email our service staff (firstname.lastname@example.org) to receive the instructions regarding any request for refund, return or exchange for any item ordered on our website.
Refunds are also available on any product purchased on siridepot.com as long as it is within the first 30 days of ownership.
Regarding Refunds, Return, and Exchange Requests
Purchases made at siridepot.com are covered by a full 30-day satisfaction guarantee. During the 30 days period, customers are eligible for refunds and/or replacements for any purchases made (unless otherwise stated on the item description). After 30 days, customers are only eligible for a replacement under the manufacturer's warranty. If no replacement is available, an exchange for a comparable model and/or store credit will be issued at our discretion. Any physical damage or modifications on a product will automatically void its return policy/warranty and we will return any products that exhibit physical damage back to the customer.
- Products damaged during shipment or having a mis-match in quantity should be reported within 5 days of receipt. You may do this by emailing us at email@example.com. For situations regarding damage during shipment, please contact us quickly so we can make sure the shipping company helps us expedite your refund.
- Please have the following information available when submitting any refund or replacement request: the name and the email address the order was placed under, item name, and the nature of the problem.
- Please note that the shipping, insurance and handling charges are non-refundable.
- Replacements will be shipped immediately.
- Refunds and credits will be applied to your credit card or Paypal account immediately after your refund is approved.
- Note that the manufacturers original warranty is voided if the products were mis-used or modified in any way.
Product Pricing and Billing
siridepot.com is fully responsible for all prices posted on the website and will honor all sales made, absent any outside influence (bug caused by software, web server error, etc.). We are not responsible for inaccurate order information (payment details, shipping address, delivery method) provided by the customer. The customer will be responsible for checking the accuracy of their order information before submitting the order. Please note, orders cannot be modified if the package has already left our warehouse, so please double-check the accuracy of all your order information.
Product Descriptions and Pictures
siridepot.com makes every effort to ensure that the information contained on this site, including product specifications, function descriptions and pictures are accurate at the time they are put onto the website. We make every effort to update information whenever a material change is made to a product and we appreciate any feedback from our customers on product details that they feel are not properly reflected in the listed specifications for any products on the website.
We make not claim to the accuracy of postings made on product reviews or third-party news articles. We do reserve the right to respond to, or in some cases cancel, any postings we feel are highly inaccurate or factually incorrect.
At siridepot.com we make every effort to ensure that the information contained on this site is accurate at the time it is input onto the website. However, we are reserve the right to cancel any orders made on products that contain outdated or inaccurate information.
Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability for Products
By submitting an order on siridepot.com you agree that the sole and exclusive maximum liability to siridepot arising from any product sold on its website shall be the price of the product ordered. In no event shall siridepot.com, its directors, officers, employees or other representatives be liable for special, indirect, consequential, or punitive damages related to any product sold by the company.