Coco Plug Pellets Seed Sowing Media For Germination 100% Biodegradable Size 40mm
Coco Plugs are made from carefully treated fractions of coco that are pressed in to shape with or without a cellulosic paper wrap. Fine netting is filled with high-quality coco peat substrate and then compressed to form a handy pellet, ensuring optimum air/water exchange. Ideal for seed germinations, rooting of vegetative cuttings and growing in hydroponic systems. Different sizes of coco plugs are available to suit propagation in vegetable growing (Horticulture) and flower growing (Floriculture). Suitable for nursery propagation of vegetables, flowers, ornamentals, soft fruits and herbs.
- Pack Sizes : According to customer requirements.
- Fine netting is filled with high-quality coco peat substrate and then compressed to form a handy pellet, ensuring optimum air/water exchange.
- Use compressed pellets instead of heavy potting soil.
- On watering, pellet expands to 6cms.
- Germinated plants can be planted directly in pots or soil with no damage to roots.
- Pour water over the pellet to moisten well and wait till it expands.
- Sow seeds or stick cuttings and position the tray in a bright place. When the seeds are sprouting, turn the cover slightly for air circulation.
- When the seeds have sprouted, take the cover off. Avoid frost. Gradually expose to the sun. Never overwater or let them dry out. Water thoroughly. Refill water when required.
- To protect the sensitive roots, cover the pellet completely in the flower bed or flower pot when planting, cover with soil.